INNER FENG SHUI FOR ABUNDANCE SUCCESS LUCK

INNER FENG SHUI AFFIRMATIONS
FOR
ABUNDANCE SUCCESS LUCK
*I move into the winning circle

* I create any vision of success & then experience it

* Life is an adventure & I choose to live it fully.

* My views & opinions are important & I choose to be heard.

* I am loving, creative & intelligent, choosing to see & accept myself this way allows me to make positive changes in my life.

* I flow with confidence & know that I am loved

* My potential is unlimited & Recognized

* I am my own unique self-special, creative & wonderful.

* My business allows me to express my talents & abilities & I rejoice in this business.

No comments:

My Feng Shui Qualification

I have Graduated As "Master Practitioner" A Course Conducted By Lillian Too's Institute Of Feng Shui At Malaysia (October 2006)

Skiranks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...