INNER FENG SHUI FOR ABUNDANCE PEACE AND HARMONY LUCK

INNER FENG SHUI AFFIRMATIONS

FOR

ABUNDANCE PEACE AND HARMONY LUCK

* I create a stress free world for myself
* I now let go of all negativity that rests in my mind & my body
* I see clearly, I willingly forgive. I breath love into my vision & I see with compassion & understanding. My clear insight is reflected in my outer sight.
* I am happy & contented. I accept the ups & downs of life because I love life & it brings only good things for me.
* I express gratitude for all the good in my life
* I release any desperation & allow love to find me
* I love my body. I create peacefulness in my mind & my body reflects this peacefulness as perfect health.
* I acknowledge my hurt or anger & I release it safely & easily.
* I speak lovingly
* The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful.
* There is plenty of time for everything I need & want to do
* I feel more secure each day.

No comments:

My Feng Shui Qualification

I have Graduated As "Master Practitioner" A Course Conducted By Lillian Too's Institute Of Feng Shui At Malaysia (October 2006)

Skiranks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...