INNER FENG SHUI FOR ABUNDANCE LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP LUCK

INNER FENG SHUI AFFIRMATIONS

FOR

ABUNDANCE LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP LUCK

* Love surrounds me, flows within me & radiates out from me so that all those who come in contact with me feel healed & nourished by it.

* I make new uplifting friends wherever I go & know that I am never alone. As I reach out to others they reach out to me.

* Loving myself completely means I have more love to five others

* I now draw uplifting people into my life

* Love opens all doors

* I am beautiful & everybody loves me. I radiate acceptance, & I am deeply loved by others. Love surrounds me & protects me

* I express my needs & feelings

* I know that I am loved, loving & lovable & I encourage myself by looking in my own eyes in the mirror & affirming it.

* I find love & friendship wherever I go

* My heart in the center of my power. I make loving, healthy choices.

* I choose love, I choose life, I choose Joy

* I have joyous relationship with a person I truly love & who loves me.

* I am beautiful & everybody loves me

* I choose to a well in a world of love & acceptance. I have compassion for me & for others.

* Love is powerful & healing

* My heart is open

* The more I love myself the more I see love reflected in those around me

* Love is around every corner & Joy fills my world.

* I choose to see clearly with eyes of love

* I can release the past & forgive everyone. I free myself & everyone in my life from old past hurts. They are free & I am free to move into new glorious experiences.

* I am willing to forgive. Forgiveness of myself & others releases me from the past. Forgiveness in the answer to almost every problem. Forgiveness is a gift to myself. I forgive & I set myself free.

* I am emotionally well balanced

* I am surrounded by love & all is well

* Today I choose to be loving

* My life is a Joy filled with love, fun & friendship. All I need to do is stop criticism, forgive, relax & he open.

* I now attract a new healthy loving relationship into my life that is right for me.

* I am always in a loving atmosphere at home and at work.

* I attract only healthy relationships.

* Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite well of love

* Love heals, restores & balances & in here in my heart now.

* I know I am worth loving

* My family & friends totally support me in fulfilling my dreams.

No comments:

My Feng Shui Qualification

I have Graduated As "Master Practitioner" A Course Conducted By Lillian Too's Institute Of Feng Shui At Malaysia (October 2006)

Skiranks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...