INNER FENG SHUI FOR ABUNDANCE HEAVEN AND PATRONAGE LUCK

INNER FENG SHUI AFFIRMATION

FOR

ABUNDANCE HEAVEN AND PATRONAGE LUCK


* I am safe in the universe, & all life loves & supports me

* I am the only thinker in my mind. I gently guide my mind towards trusting my own inner wisdom

* I am totally adequate for all situations. I am one with power & wisdom of the universe. I claim this power & it is easy for me to stand up for myself

* All is well in my world. Everything is working out for my highest good out of this situation only good will come I am safe!

* Every thought I think is creating my future. The universe totally supports every thought I choose to think & believe I have unlimited choices about what I think I choose balance, harmony & peace & I express it in my life

* Divine wisdom guides me. I am guided throught this day in making the right choices. Divine intelligence continuously guides me in the realization of my goals. I am safe.

* I am a miracle man & I choose to love myself for the unique individual I am.

* I have all the support I need. I easily & gratefully accept help when it is offered with a Joyful & genuine thank you.

* I allow myself to trust in the process of life & what I need comes to me easily & effortlessly.

* As I say yes to life, Life say yes to me Life mirrors my every thought. As I keep my thought positive, life brings to me only good experiences.

* I trust in the process of life

* Life is simple & easy. All that I need to know at any given moment is revealed to me. I trust life. All is well.

* Everything is working out perfectly for my highest good & I remember to repeat this to myself whenever a challenge appears.

* I manifest wonderful things in my life, when I let my thoughts come from a loving place in my heart.

* I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious universe & I am grateful.

* I have the eternal spirit that is always with me. I release old habits & practice positive ones.

* My thoughts are powerful, my thinking is clear & my heart is open & loving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those powerful affirmations

My Feng Shui Qualification

I have Graduated As "Master Practitioner" A Course Conducted By Lillian Too's Institute Of Feng Shui At Malaysia (October 2006)

Skiranks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...