INNER FENG SHUI FOR ABUNDANCE GROWTH AND HEALTH LUCK

INNER FENG SHUI AFFIRMATIONS
FOR
ABUNDANCE GROWTH AND HEALTH LUCK

* Life brings to me only good experiences that assist in my growth and fulfillment
* I am healthy and whole
* I am vital and full of energy I know I can achieve my dreams.
* I am in the process of making positive changes in all areas of my life
* My income is constantly increasing I begin now, today, to open myself to ever increasing prosperity
* I nourish and support myself with positive loving thoughts
* I regularly take time out Just for myself to do the things I love
* Each day brings wonderful new surprises.
* When I believe in myself so do others the point of power is always in the present moment.
* The past in over and done and has no power over me. I can begin to be free in this moment.
* Today’s thoughts create my future. I am in charge. I now take my own power back. I am safe and free.
* Life brings to me only good experiences that assist in my growth and fulfillment
* I am a capable person and can handle anything that comes my way
* The past is over. This is a new day, one that I have never lived before. I stay in the now and enjoy each and every moment.
* I have perfect health, I listen to my body’s messages with love and know that it I am experiencing pain or disease there is something I need to know and to work
* I find fun ways of taking care of my body and staying healthy and I regularly take time out for myself.
* My healing is already in progress. My willingness to forgive begins my healing process. I allow the love from my own heart to wash through me, cleansing and healing every part of my body. I know I am worth healing.
* I turn every experience into an opportunity. Each problem has a solution. All experiences are opportunities for me to learn and grow. I am safe.
* My mind expects health and my body experiences it.
* Life is never stuck or stagnate, each moment is new and fresh and filled with possibilities.
* Today I want my conscious and subconscious mind to be well balanced by both yin and yang energies.
* Today I want my physical body to be well balanced by both yin and yang energies.
* Thank you for my healing.

No comments:

My Feng Shui Qualification

I have Graduated As "Master Practitioner" A Course Conducted By Lillian Too's Institute Of Feng Shui At Malaysia (October 2006)

Skiranks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...