INNER FENG SHUI FOR ABUNDANCE EDUCATION LUCK

INNER FENG SHUI AFFIRMATIONS

FOR

ABUNDANCE EDUCATION LUCK

* I let go of fears and doubts and life becomes simple and easy for me

* I am willing to learn and grow

* Those around me appreciate me for the creative, talented, loving person I am

* Today I choose positive loving thoughts that nourish me on all levels.

* I forgive myself. As I forgive myself, I leave behind all feelings of not being good enough, and I am free to love myself.

* I am willing to learn. The more I learn, the more I grow.

* Negativity in only a thought and a thought can be changed. I choose to replace all negative thoughts with positive healthy thoughts that nourish me on all levels.

* I know that I can create miracles in my life,and I choose to do so now.

* I easily forgive myself and others, knowing that this allows my body, mind and emotions to relax

* I am discovering talents I did not know I had.

* There is no blame. I release the need to blame anyone, including myself. We are all doing the best that we can with the understanding, knowledge and awareness we have.

* I breath fully and calmly and relax my body.

* I pay attentions to the messages my body gives me

* I love and accept myself as I am, for I know that I am always doing the best I can in any situation.

* I accept myself an a responsible, powerful being. By taking the time to meditate I get in touch with my inner wisdom

No comments:

My Feng Shui Qualification

I have Graduated As "Master Practitioner" A Course Conducted By Lillian Too's Institute Of Feng Shui At Malaysia (October 2006)

Skiranks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...