INNNER FENG SHUI FOR ABUNDANCE CAREER LUCK

INNER FENG SHUI AFFIRMATIONS
FOR
ABUNDANCE CAREER LUCK

* My talents are in demand, and my unique gifts are appreciated by those around me
* I am appreciated & well compensated wherever I work
* I am flexible & flowing. I am open to the new & changing. Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I am I flow with life easily & effortlessly
* I let go of all expectations. I flow freely & lovingly with life. I love myself. I know that only good awaits me at every turn.
* I direct my creative talents towards that which gives me pleasure
* My life works beautifully. Everything in my life works, now & for evermore
* I am willing to change. I am willing to release old, negative beliefs. They are the only thoughts that stand in my way. My new thoughts are positive & fulfilling.
* I am now ready & willing to embrace the changes I want in my life. I accept change & I trust in life. I am safe
* I feel good expressing myself in all sorts of creative ways
* My future is glorious. I now live limitless love, light & Joy. All is well in my world.
* Each new day is a wonderful opportunity for me to learn, love, & grow. I see the good in all
* I feel good about my future
* I choose love, Joy & Freedom. I open my heart & allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
* I go with the flow & feel the Joy of life

No comments:

My Feng Shui Qualification

I have Graduated As "Master Practitioner" A Course Conducted By Lillian Too's Institute Of Feng Shui At Malaysia (October 2006)

Skiranks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...