INNER FENG SHUI FOR ABUNDANCE MONEY, WEALTH AND PROSPERITY LUCK

INNER FENG SHUI AFFIRMATIONS

FOR
ABUNDANCE MONEY, WEALTH AND PROSPERITY LUCK
* Money is a state of mind that supports me
* My good comes from everywhere and everyone
* I am open to the unlimited prosperity that exist everywhere.
* At this very moment enormous wealth and power are available to me and I accept it.
* I am open and receptive to new avenues of income. I now receive my good from unexpected and expected sources. I am an unlimited Being, accepting from an unlimited source, in an unlimited way. I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams.
* I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows freely though me
* I support others to be prosperous and I find myself becoming more prosperous.
* There is plenty for everyone, including me. The ocean of life is lavish with its abundance. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask. My good comes from everywhere and everyone and everything.
* I think big and allow myself to accept even more good in my life.
* I move from poverty thinking to prosperity thinking and my finances reflects this change.
* Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me,and I willingly receive it now.
* I deserve all good in my life and I accept it now.
* Money is show8ng up every-where in my life.
* My finances now reflects my positive thoughts.
* I release all resistance towards money
* Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
* My income is constantly increasing in expected and unexpected ways and I continue to be amazed at the abundance and generosity of the universe.
* I delight in the financial security that is a constant in my life. Money is always there when I want it.
* I am a magnet for money.
* I feel more secure each day
* Life supplies all my needs in abundance. I trust in life.
* What I give out returns to me
* I balance my masculine and feminine sides. The masculine and feminine parts of me are in perfect balance and harmony. I am at peace,and all is well.
* I save and I spend and money flows freely in my life
* I grow wealthier every day.
* Money is rolling in now, I am a billionaires.
* Money flows to easily, effortlessly and continuously.
* The universe conspires to make me rich.
* I make money like magic. I am claiming my money birthright.
* Money loves me and I love it, money is easy for me.
* Financial abundance is my natural state.
* I am claiming my money birthright.
* I am attracting and allowing fat cash in my life now, I know what fat cash feels like.

No comments:

My Feng Shui Qualification

I have Graduated As "Master Practitioner" A Course Conducted By Lillian Too's Institute Of Feng Shui At Malaysia (October 2006)

Skiranks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...